Obong University notice to students and staff on the reopening of school. Lecturers should work from home. Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC.
The National Universities Commission has postponed the reopening of schools till 18th January 2021. Obong University Management has advised staff and students as follows:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Students are not to return to campus pending further instructions from NUC. Examination for year 2 – 4 students will commence immediately on resumption.
Lecturers should work from home and complete the lectures by the opening date of 18/01/2021. · All members of management must strive to report for work while observing all COVID-19 protocols. ·
All staff on essential services must remain on duty – Security Personnel, selected staff in the works department, plant operators, and ICT. ·
All staff and students should look out for further information, directives from FG/NUC. Wishing you the best in the coming year.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!