Obong University school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session as published by the school management.
The authorities of the Obong University, Obong-Ntak, Akwa Ibom State have released the amount to be paid as school fees by the undergraduates and JUPEB students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Obong University School Fees.
- Sciences – N200,000.00
- Management Sciences (Except otherwise stated) – N180,000.00
- Christian Religious Studies – N90,000.00
- Marketing, Business Admin, Mass Comm, –
- English and Literary Studies. – N135,000.00
- OTHER CHARGES: N100,000.00
- ACCOMMODATION (Optional): N50,000.00 and N60,000.00
All Fees are per Session (Per Year)
- N180,000.00 for Sciences
- N170,000.00 for Arts and Others
Various Scholarships are available at Obong University. Please contact the admissions office or the Bursary for a list of Scholarships available to various categories of students.
First Bank 2012748914
Zenith Bank 1011581876
Union Bank 0040277861
Heritage Bank 6001958185
NOTE: PAYMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO THE ACCOUNTS LISTED ABOVE.
DO NOT PAY MONEY INTO AN INDIVIDUAL’S ACCOUNT. THE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS MADE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNTS.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!