Obong University school fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session as published by the school management.
The authorities of the Obong University, Obong-Ntak, Akwa Ibom State have released the amount to be paid as school fees by the undergraduates and JUPEB students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Obong University School Fees
- Sciences – N200,000.00
- Management Sciences (Except otherwise stated) – N180,000.00
- Christian Religious Studies – N90,000.00
- Marketing, Business Admin, Mass Comm, –
- English and Literary Studies. – N135,000.00
- OTHER CHARGES: N100,000.00
- ACCOMMODATION (Optional): N50,000.00 and N60,000.00
All Fees are per Session (Per Year)
- N180,000.00 for Sciences
- N170,000.00 for Arts and Others
Various Scholarships are available at Obong University. Please contact the admissions office or the Bursary for a list of Scholarships available to various categories of students.
First Bank 2012748914
Zenith Bank 1011581876
Union Bank 0040277861
Heritage Bank 6001958185
NOTE: PAYMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE MADE TO THE ACCOUNTS LISTED ABOVE.
DO NOT PAY MONEY INTO AN INDIVIDUAL’S ACCOUNT. THE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS MADE TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNTS.