Obong University, Obong Ntak, Akwa-Ibom, is now selling its post UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Obong University Post UTME form below.
Obong University, Obong Ntak, Akwa-Ibom has announced the sales of its undergraduate programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: Obong University School Fees.
Obong University Available Programmes
FACULTY OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- BA. English and Literary Studies
- BA. Christian Religious Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Bsc. Mass Communication
- Bsc Business Administration
- Bsc. Marketing
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Public Administration
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Political Science
- BSc. International Relations
- BSc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- BSc. Sociology
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Biochemistry
- BSc. Microbiology
Obong University Post UTME Eligibility
- Admission into the University is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, race/creed, disability or political inclination
- Admission into the University is be only through either the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- In order to be eligible for admission into the Obong University, all prospective students are expected to satisfy the following general requirements:
- For admission through 100 level (UTME), candidates must:
- Possess five (5) credits at SSCE or equivalence in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
- Score acceptable points in the UTME in relevant subjects.
- For admission to 200 level (Direct Entry), candidates should:
- (in addition to 5 SSCE credits passes as in (3) i above), obtain a minimum of two (2) A’ level (or its equivalence) passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, GCE A/Level, OND or HND with credit/merit passes, or possess a good first degree in a relevant field as the case may be.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for admission into most courses.
- JAMB cut off mark for Obong University in the 2020/21 session is 140 points.
- Specific Faculty and Departmental Admission Requirements – Please click on the Faculty and Department of interest above.
- Candidates who have met entry requirements may click on the link to JAMB portal, follow the instructions to change your institution to Obong University.
- If you have difficulties making the change, please call any of the contact numbers listed below.
- Students currently enrolled at other universities who wish to transfer to Obong University should follow the following instructions to pay for and fill Obong University admission form.
How to Apply for Obong University Post UTME Form
Candidates are to pay the sum of ten thousand naira (N10,000) only at the following banks and take the payment receipt to any of the designated selling points for collection of the Application Form.
Application Forms may also be downloaded or filled and submitted at www.obonguniversity.edu.ng
After all required documents are submitted either via designated outlets or online, the student’s application will be processed. Names of successful candidates will be updated to the university website, www.obonguniversity.edu.ng.
Payments for application forms may be made at the following banks.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc. 2012748914
- Zenith Bank Plc. 1011581876
- Enterprise Bank 1900051015
- Union Bank 0040277861
Please contact the Admissions office at 0705845036 or 08028915795 for more information or log on to www.obonguniversity.edu.ng
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.