Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, OFFAHEALTHTECH first batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa have released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the school programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Offa Health Tech admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available and accessible online.
How to Check Offa Health Tech Admission List
- Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa admission status checking portal at https://www.offahealthtech.edu.ng/eportal/admissions/.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).