Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa, Ogun State, notice to ND and HND graduands on 3rd convocation ceremony.
This is to inform the graduating National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Students of Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa, Ogun State, that the 3rd Convocation Ceremony will commence with a Jumat Service on Friday, 25th October 2019 and end on Wednesday, 30th October, 2019 with a Ceremony for the Award of Higher National Diploma, National Diploma and Presentation of Prizes.
Important Notice to All OGITECH Graduating Students.
All Graduands are to pay the sum of #5,300 (Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only) vide the portal. Log on to www.ogitech.edu.ng. Thereafter, they are to collect Academic Gowns and Brochures from their respective School Officers as from Monday, 28th October, 2019 between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm.
Collection of Certificates: All Graduands who have completed their clearance by midnight of 28th October, 2019 will be eligible to collect their certificates during Convocation with 50% discount on the cost. The discount is a concession for those who attend the Convocation Ceremony Only.
- The amount will revert to original cost after the Convocation Ceremony.
- All payments must be through the Institute’s portal.
- Attendance is compulsory for all graduands.
- All Graduands are advised to hand in their gowns on or before Friday, 1st November, 2019 in good condition. Non-compliance on deadline for return of gowns will attract a penalty of #1,000 each day.
- Torn or defaced gowns will attract a surcharge of #15,000.
- All Graduands, Parents and Guests should be seated by 10:30am.
For further details and enquiries, Call: 08131191136, 08055831187.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!