Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State Institute of Technology, IGBESA (OGITECH) part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
OGITECH Available Part-Time Programmes.
National Diploma (ND) Courses:
Accountancy, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Mass Communication, Marketing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Mechanical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology and Statistics.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses:
Accountancy, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Electronic/Telecommunication Option), Science Laboratory Technology (Micro Biology Option) and Statistics.
OGITECH Part-Time Programmes Admission Requirements.
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the course of study at not more than two sittings.
B. HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- A minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) OR GCE O Level obtained in subjects relevant to the courses of study at not more than two sittings
- Graduates of Ogun State Institute of Technology or any Polytechnic recognized by the Academic Board of Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa:
- With a minimum National Diploma certificate not below LOWER CREDIT (with CGPA not less than 2.50).
- Other basic requirements for National Diploma programmes
- With a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma programmes relevant to industrial work experience.
- A National Diploma at PASS level and basic requirements for National Diploma programmes with a minimum of two calendar years post National Diploma relevant to industrial work experience.
- In addition academic transcript should be forwarded directly by the student’s last institution under confidential cover to:
Ogun State Institute of Technology
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO HND CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
OGITECH Part-Time Admission – Method of Application.
Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa (OGITECH) application form available online at http://registration.ogitech.edu.ng/apply.php
Applicants applying for HND or ND admission are expected to make online payment of N10,000 (ND) and N12,500 (HND) respectively with MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD ON THE INSTITUTE’S WEBSITE:
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
i. Applicants must have a functional and active e-mail address which must be gmail account (compulsory).
ii. Applicants must use his/her phone number and valid email in filling the form in order to receive alert and messages.
iii. Applicants must scan and upload a passport size of not more than 50kb in the space provided in the online form.
iv. Fill the applicant pre-registration form so as to generate a temporary registration number.
v. After submission for the pre-registration form, a temporary registration number is generated. Then go to your email and click on a blue link in the inbox for further registration procedures.
vi. Click on the red link again and enter the registration procedure.
vii. Complete the application form, confirm and submit
viii. Print a copy of the completed acknowledgement slip. Attach copy of O’ Level result, birth certificate and state of origin and submit at the Main Campus, Igbesa.
Please not that ALL PROGRAMMES are available only at the Main Campus and that OGUN STATE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, IGBESA has no affiliation with any STUDY CENTRE across the country.
Parents, Guardians and Prospective Applicants are strongly advised not to patronize any Study Centre, whosoever does so is at his her own risk. BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY.
NOTE: APPLICATION CLOSES FOR 4 WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS ADVERT PUBLICATION IN PUNCH DATED TUESDAY 5TH APRIL, 2016.
For enquiry, please call any of these numbers 08028774127, 08168367794, 08053456330.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!