Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has been upgraded to Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology, (MAUST) by Ogun State Governor.
- Federal College of Forest Resources Management Ishiagu (FCFRMI) Admission List
- Christopher University (UNICHRIS) Gets Full Accreditation for Law Programme
- TRCN Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE)
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Acceptance Fee
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Admission List
Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state on Monday signed the bill to upgrade the state-owned Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) in Abeokuta to Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology, (MAUST).
Also signed into law was the bill to establish the Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia in Yewa area of the state.
Amosun signed the bills during the state’s Executive Council meeting at the governor’s office in Abeokuta.
He said the MKO university which would operate a multi-campus system, was expected to boost science and technology in the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that this is the highest honour bestowed on the late MKO Abiola, the winner of June 12, 1993 presidential poll, rated worldwide as one of the freest and best elections in the history of the country.
NAN reports that the House had on Jan. 31 passed the MKO Abiola University Bill and the Ogun State Polytechnic, Ipokia, Bill.