Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Computer Based Test(CBT) holds on Saturday June 30 2018.
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Applicants are to come with their photocard printed from the portal
Examination Time Table
|8:00am – 11am||20180001 to 20180550|
|11:00am – 2pm||20180551 to 20181100|
|2:00pm – 4pm||20181101 and above|
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission.
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Application closes Wednesday, 15th June, 2018.
Examination Date: Saturday, 30th June, 2018.
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED.