Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, is now selling application forms for admission into its Nursing Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Ogun State School of Nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
Credit pass at O’Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULT CAN ALSO APPLY
Ogun State School of Nursing Admission Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Computer Based Test(CBT) holds on Saturday, 15th June, 2019.
- Examination holds at Nursing School Idi-Aba Abeokuta
- Applicants are to come with their photocard printed from the portal
Venue: SON, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
Time: 8.00 a.m
- Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
- Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper.
- A LOST OR MISPLACED PIN WILL NOT BE REPLACED
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing Admission.
- Collect Bank name and account number/code from the account department of the Ministry of Health.
- Present the Bank teller/print out to the account department after 48 hours to collect PIN for your Online Registration.
- Proceed to www.mohsonmportal.com for the completion of your registration and print your photo card.
Application closes Friday, 7th June, 2019.
Examination Date: Saturday, 15th June, 2019.
All enquiries should be directed to the Director of Nursing Services, Ogun State Ministry of Health, (Room 104),ONLY
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!