The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS Full-Time ND admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
TOPS full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Admission List.
- Go to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki admission portal at http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login to access your TOPS admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your TOPS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TOPS admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oke-Ogun Poly Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!