The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS ND part-time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma Part-time Programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki for the year 2020/21 session in the following Schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Financial Management Studies
- School of Business and Communication Studies
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirments
- It’s not Compulsory for candidates applying for the National Diploma Part-time Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as the UTME is optional for this programme.
- No Jamb Is Required
- Candidates Can Apply with only their O’Level Result once it meets the Admission requirements for their Course of Choice.
How to Apply for Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE : #13,500.00.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Do you need further assistance? Call 0813 115 4513 or Email: email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!