The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, TOPS post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Food Technology
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME.
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email addresss and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!