Oko Poly admission list – The management of the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly), Anambra State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session
The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list has been uploaded online.
Check Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, you can only access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your Oko Poly admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Oko Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NB: We’ll update this post immediately Oko Poly uploads the admission list on the school portal.
You will be able to check your admission status on the school portal very soon by follow the procedure below:
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2018-2019.
- Enter your Application Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Oko Poly ND Full Time admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!