Federal Polytechnic, Oko resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Oko Poly Resumption Date
Federal Ministry of Education in a statement dated 14 January 2021 signed by Director Press and Public Relations, Ben Bam Goong has re-affirmed 18 January 2021 as the date for resumption of schools across the country.
Therefore, I am directed to inform the Polytechnic Community that the Institution will resume full academic activities on Monday 18th January, 2021.
You are equally reminded that the Polytechnic will ensure full compliance with Covid-19 protocols including-
- Compulsory wearing of facemasks by all staff and students.
- Temperature checks and handwashing facilities at strategic locations in the school.
- Ensuring the constant supply of water and sanitiser.
- Enforcement of maintenance of social distancing and suspension of large gathering.
- Avoiding overcrowding including limitations in class size.
- Availability of functional health clinics and facilities.
The above is for your information and strict compliance.