Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY clearance and registration procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted HND candidates.
Following the publication of the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) HND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session, the management released the clearance and registration procedure for all the candidates offered provisional admission.
Federal Poly Oko HND Clearance and Registration Procedure
- Students print their admission notification slip upon offer of a provisional admission
- Student goes online to generate an Acceptance Fee invoice
- With the acceptance invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print acceptance letter
- Student proceeds to the revenue Unit for acceptance payment verification and stamping
- Student proceeds to admission office to obtain admission letter
- Student proceeds to the department to pay departmental dues and obtain departmental clearance
- Student proceeds to the OKO Microfinance bank to pay for Medical fee (which comprises T/ship, X-ray, Accident insurance, medical ID), Matric gown, t/shirt, and obtain a bank printout
- Student proceeds to Medical Centre, submits medical receipt to run lab tests and obtain medical certificate
- Student login to their portal account with their jamb registration number or entry number to fill their profile and submit (Student must have paid Acceptance and Medical Levy)
- Student proceeds to generate School Fees Invoice from their portal account
- With the invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print School Fees Receipt
- Part time students proceed to generate CEP invoice, make payment at the bank, obtain bank printout and submit it to obtain official receipt
- Student proceeds to the Bursary department to verify school fees payment and obtain official school fees receipt with school registration number
- Student proceeds to register their courses online.(This is compulsory and must be completed before the deadline as no course registration means no exam)
- Student proceeds to pay for GNS and SUG
- Student proceeds to GNS office and obtains a receipt
- Student proceeds to data capturing unit for biometric data capture and pays data capture processing fees
N.B: The data capture Unit checks for acceptance fee, medical fee, School fees, CEP, and all payments.