Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY ND part-time admission form is out. The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), Anambra State, is now selling forms for admission into its Part-Time (Weekend) National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. The programme will run for a period of 3 years.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Courses.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Hospitality Management
- Home and Rural Economics
Oko Poly ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements.
Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five(5) credits at the O level WAEC, NECO or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Evening & Weekend Admission.
Application fee is Eight Thousand Naira (N8000).
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (ND – Weekend Screening Application) and enter your phone Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8, 000) only using the generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of your credentials to the Admissions Office (Federal Polytechnic, Oko) for verification.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
All application forms must be submitted on or before 27th September 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!