Ondo and Kwara States public and private schools set to resume on September 22, in line with the Federal Government directive.
Both public and private schools in Ondo and Kwara States have been directed to resume for the commencement of the 2014/2015 academic session, in line with the directive of the Federal Government, on Monday, September 22.
According to a statement by the Ondo State Commissioner for Information, Kayode Akinmade, the government had made necessary provision for the safe return of pupils and students to their schools, adding that necessary steps had been taken to address the current challenges resulting from the fear of the Ebola virus disease.
He said the state had already lined up activities to sensitise the public, principal and head teachers of schools on how to mitigate the prevention of the Ebola virus disease.
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission List
Kwara State government, in a statement signed by the press secretary in the Ministry of Education, Mr Fatai DanKazeem, on behalf of the state Commissioner for Education, Alhaji Saka Onimago, asked all schools to provide basic hygiene materials, including washing bowls, soap and towels. (Tribune)