Onisabey Enterprise Job Vacancy for Quality Control Intern …
Onisabey Enterprise is recruiting for Quality Control Intern. The position role includes, but is not limited to, conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related disciplines.
Job Title: Quality Control Intern.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Intern who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Intern, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!