Onisabey Enterprise Job Vacancy for Operations Administrator …
Onisabey Enterprise is recruiting for Operations Administrator. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting all aspects of the Operations department to ensure that the department and Expro’s Quality Procedures are complied with. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
Job Title: Operations Administrator.
Job Location: Lagos.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To efficiently support all aspects of the Operations department to ensure that the department and Expro’s Quality Procedures are complied with.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Liaise with Clients regarding crew-changes and offshore check-in times, and ensure that clients have all the necessary certification and personal details of engineers.
- Make all necessary travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who may be travelling to any destination world-wide, and to ensure that they have a complete itinerary with full details of their travel.
- Liaise with other Supervisors in overseas bases arranging travel of engineers to and from bases.
- Liaise effectively with accounts and contracts departments with regards to invoice queries.
- Prepare and submit all invoices relation to all equipment and personnel.
- Ensure that job files are kept updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate log of training courses and training requirements.
- Process post job paperwork.
- Prepare and issue HSE statistics.
- Organise internal/external training courses, liaise with onshore supervisors and inform personnel.
- Distribute safety and technical information to all operations personnel.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous experience in similar role typically gained through 2+ years experience.
- Previous experience in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication 3 – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
- Problem-solving – effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them.
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!