Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU 27th convocation ceremonies programme of events.
The Vice-Chancellor, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Professor Ganiyu Olatunji Olatunde, on behalf of Senate, Staff and Students invites the general public to the 27th Convocation Ceremonies for the award of Higher Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, First Degree, Diploma and Certificates. The Ceremonies have been scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd to Wednesday 31st January, 2018 at the Main Campus of the University, Ago-Iwoye..
OOU Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events.
Tuesday, 23rd – Thursday, 25th January, 2018
- Agric & Engineering Show at the Open Field Opposite ICT Building, Main Campus – 10.00 a.m. daily
Thursday, 25th January, 2018
- Football Match at the University Sports Complex – 4.00 p.m.
Friday, 26th January, 2018
- Jumat Service at the University Mosque, Main Campus – 1: 00 p.m.
- Convocation Play: “Iredi War” – By Sam Ukala at the Pit Theatre, Faculty of Arts – 3: 00 p.m.
Sunday, 28th January, 2018
- Convocation Service at the Chapel of Abundant Life, Main Campus – 10.00 a.m.
Monday, 29th January, 2018
- Convocation and Award of Prizes – Faculties Basic Medical Sciences, Education, Law, Pharmacy, Science and College of Health Sciences at Otunba Gbenga Daniel Lecture Theatre– 10.00 a.m.
Tuesday, 30th January, 2018
- Convocation and Award of Prizes – Faculties of Arts, Social & Management Sciences, College of Agricultural Sciences and College of Engineering & Environmental Studies at Otunba Gbenga Daniel Lecture Theatre– 10.00 a.m.
Wednesday, 31st January, 2018
- Convocation Lecture: “State Universities in Nigeria: Their Problems, Prospects and Our Common Future”
Guest Speaker: Professor Michael O. Faborode, Secretary General, Committee of Vice-Chancellors (CVC) at Otunba Gbenga Daniel Lecture Theatre– 10.00 a.m.
- Convocation and Award of Prizes
Award of Postgraduate Degrees and Conferment of Honorary Degrees.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!