The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is inviting suitably qualified matured candidates for admission into the following programmes:
1. INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION
– Diploma in Industrial and Labour Relations (DILR)
– Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
– Diploma in Nursery and Primary Education (DNPE)
– Diploma in Sport Sciences and Health Education (DSSHE)
– Diploma in School Management and Proprietorship (DSMP)
– Diploma in Environmental Studies and Management (DESM)
Four (4) Credit passes at WASCE, SSCE, GCE, NECO or Grade II Certificate, plus at least a pass in English Language at not more than two sittings would be required
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
– Diploma in Church Administration
– Diploma in Performing Arts.
– Diploma in Tourism and International Relations
– Diploma in French
4 Credit passes at WASCE/GCE O’L/SSCE or merit passes at TC II at not more than 2 sittings including English Language.
3. FACULTY OF LAW
STUDY CENTRE: MAIN CAMPUS, AGO-IWOYE
– Diploma in Law (Evening Programmes)
– Diploma in Shipping and Admiralty Law
5 Credit passes at WASCE/GCE O’L/SSCE at not more than 2 sittings including English Language, and any other four (4) subjects. Mature candidates of not less than 30 years of age with 4 credits including English Language with at least five years work experience at the managerial or similar level may be considered.
4. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
DATA PROCESSING – (One Academic Session)
At least 4 credit passes in WASCE/GCE (O’L)/SSCE at not more than two sittings including Mathematics and a pass in English Language.
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMES – (Two Academic Sessions)
4 credit passes at WASCE/GCE (O’L) at not more than 2 sittings including two Science subjects with at least a pass in English Language and Mathematics.
5. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
STUDY CENTRE: SEICO, IJEBU-ODE
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Public Administration
Diploma in Mass Communication
Diploma in Transport Planning and Management
Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management
MODE OF OBTAINING APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to purchase scratch cards at the following designated banks and Sales Centres then proceed to log onto the web address cced.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng with your scratch card:
OOU Microfinance Bank, any branch of First City Monument Bank, Mainstreet Bank and Wema Bank Plc.
– Rapid Investments Ltd. – 54 Queen Street, Alagomeji Yaba, Lagos
– College of Agricultural Science, Aiyetoro Campus
– Update Ventures – 27 Kayode Street, Onipanu, Lagos
Make the payment at CCED Campus, Ago-Iwoye through Point of Sale Machine System (POS) using your ATM Card at the Centre Accountant’s Office and obtain Application Form at the Centre Secretary’s office, CCED Campus, Ago-Iwoye.
APPLICATION FEES: N10,700.00 (TEN THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!