Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU registration procedure for the 2014/2015 newly admitted students.
Have been offered provisional admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) fo rthe 2014/2015 academic session? We are glad to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into OOU various undergraduate programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure they have to follow both online and offline.
See also: OOU School Fees Schedule.
OOU Admission Registration Procedure.
- Log on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/admission
- Click on check admission status to confirm your admission and enter JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and SURNAME and click Login
- You are required to change your password to your original password.
- Click on Print Putme Receipt and Acceptance Invoice respectively.
- Proceed with a printed copy of Acceptance Invoice to any Point Of Sales (POS) terminal in all campuses of OlabisiOnabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye to pay the acceptance fee of N40,000.00.
- After 48hours of Acceptance fee Payment, login to your dashboard and;
- Click onFill Registration Forms
- Bio Data Form.
- Entry Qualifications.
- Other forms as may be required.
- After submitting your Bio Data and Entry Qualification Form online, Download and Print these forms which include: Verification Form, Bio Data Form and Entry Qualification Form respectively.
- Click on Print Acceptance Receipt
- Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification on 2nd January, 2015.
(a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- PUTME Receipt
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- UTME Score Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate.
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter.
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!