Registered for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise? If yes, you can now proceed to OOU PUTME portal to print your screening pass which contains your exam date and time. See how to print OOU post UTME screening pass below.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the date and time for each of the candidates.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
OOU Post UTME Screening Pass for the 2020/2021 academic session is now readily available online.
Check OOU Post UTME Schedule
- Go to OOU post UTME applications portal at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php.
- Select the ‘PUTME Screening Pass’ tab,
- Enter your ‘Jamb Registration Number’ in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Print PUTME Screening Pass’ button to access your OOU post UTME screening schedule.
Candidates are advised to check: OOU Post UTME Online Screening 2020/2021.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!