Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released how candidates can participate in its 2020/2021 academic session online post UTME screening exercise. See how you can write OOU post UTME screening / online exam below.
The Management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all duly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University that the PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online).
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
OOU Post UTME Screening
OOU post UTME screening exercise will hold online between 11th and 18th January 2021.
In view of this, all candidates are advised to start checking the school portal for their new Screening dates and time.
Immediately after printing the screening pass, you will see a link that says “Download Screening Browser”. Candidates are expected to click the link to download the browser for their exams.
Candidates for the PUTME at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- Download the latest exam browser from the school portal.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you don’t login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00 am don’t try to login by 7.59 am. The appropriate time for you to log in is 8.02 am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10).
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt).
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening).
- Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 hours before your exam date.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!