Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) has released how candidates can participate in its 2020/2021 academic session online post UTME screening exercise. See how you can write OOU post UTME screening / online exam below.
The Management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye wishes to inform all duly registered applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise into the University that the PUTME Screening Exercise will hold (online).
The University Management has graciously approved that all Candidates who missed the PUTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 session be rescheduled to partake in the screening. Candidates who missed the previous screening are implored to visit putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php
for their rescheduled screening dates.
Candidates are advised to note the basic requirements for the screening as stated below and to adhere strictly to rules and regulations guiding the Screening.
OOU Post UTME Screening
OOU post UTME screening exercise will hold online between 11th and 18th January 2021.
In view of this, all candidates are advised to start checking the school portal for their new Screening dates and time.
RECOMMENDED: Check your OOU Post UTME Screening Schedule and Screening Pass.
Immediately after printing the screening pass, you will see a link that says “Download Screening Browser”. Candidates are expected to click the link to download the browser for their exams.
Candidates for the PUTME at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye are enjoined to please be GUIDED by the following:
- Download the latest exam browser from the school portal.
- Enter your login details by providing your username and password to the exam browser (please make sure you don’t login earlier than time allocated, i.e. if your time is 8.00 am don’t try to login by 7.59 am. The appropriate time for you to log in is 8.02 am).
- If you have any issue kindly contact these numbers 07056322948 and 08031162733 (WhatApp/telegram messages only).
- Laptop/Desktop Computer with webcam and microphone (window 7/8/8.1/10).
- External webcam (if Laptop/Desktop does not have a webcam inbuilt).
- Internet Access (must be available for at least an hour uninterrupted for the screening).
- Make sure you download and install the software at least 48 hours before your exam date.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.