Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation is now accepting applications from students who have an interest and passion to study medicine and surgery in selected Nigerian Universities. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship is September 20, 2021.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced scholarships for the 2022 academic year to 650 students who have an interest and passion in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
The foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends only for the entire seven years of study. The scholarship fund will be deposited in a designated bank.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship University Information
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University -50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- Should be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should take responsibility for gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applicable) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission processes.
- The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Funding Information
- The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants
- Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students
How to Apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: email@example.com using the Title as the subject of the mail.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: August 20th 2021 —September 20th 2021
Official Link – https://orjiuzorkalufoundation.org/1880-2/
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.