Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation in collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy is now accepting applications from undergraduates who have the passion and ability to study Medicine and Surgery for its 2021 Scholarship Programme. The deadline for the submission of applications is 15th August 2021.
Orji Uzor Kalu / Venezuelan Embassy Foundation Scholarship is calling for applications – Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, in collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja is pleased to announce the 2021 scholarship programme for undergraduates who have passion and the ability to study Medicine and Surgery.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students. The length of study is six years.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation / Venezuelan Embassy Scholarship Eligibility
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status (not married).
- Should be medically fit.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation / Venezuelan Embassy Scholarship Funding Information
- The Foundation will provide full financial support, which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends for the selected students.
How to Apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship to Study in Venezuela
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title as the subject of the mail.
Documents to Submit:
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.