This is to inform all the students that participated in the 2013 UTME that they are all invited to the Regular Degree Programme of the faculty of Education (Directorate of Continuing Education Programme) Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti admission for the 2013/2014 academic year. The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday 23rd October, 2013.
Venue:- Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
ELIGIBILITY; Eligible candidate should score at least 180 in 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
The following Bachelor Degree Programmes shall be available:
(i) B.A (Ed) – For Arts Courses: English, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Fine & Applied Arts, Yoruba.
(ii) B. Sc (Ed) – For Science Courses: Biology, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Human Kinetics and Health Education, Health Education.
(iii) B. Ed – For Education Courses: Guidance and Counselling, Integrated Science, Social Studies, Educational Management, Adult Education, Nursery and Primary Education.
(iv) B.Sc. (Ed) – Social and Management Sciences: Accounting, Economics, Political Science, Business Education and Geography.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS
a. 4 year Regular Degree Programme
To be eligible for admission into the Regular Bachelor Degree Programme, a candidate must satisfy the following minimum
1. All admissions shall be through the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the post- UTME.
2. Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) obtained in not more than two sittings.
b. Direct Entry Candidates: 3 Year Regular Degree Programme. To be eligible for the Direct Entry Bachelors Degree Programme of 3 years, a candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
i. Passes at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’ level credits or its equivalent in three subjects including English Language.
ii. Two passes at the advanced level GCE or any other equivalent certificate with SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes in three other subjects.
iii. Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes in two other subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Any interested candidate are required to present a #3,500:00 (Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) bankdraft made payable to Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun and obtain a scratch card and application form from the Bursary Department of the College. The information on the scratch card will be used to register on-line for the screening test.
Interested candidates are also expected to report at the screening hall with the following items:
i. UTME Result Slip
ii. Application/Acknowledgement form
iii. Three (3) passport-size photographs with red badeground
iv. HB Pencil, Erase and Sharpener
FOR ENQUIRIES- CONTACT: 08033138953, 07030465016