Application forms for admission into the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH), Esa-Oke, National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Daily Part-Time (DPT) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session are currently on sale. See the courses requirements and how to apply for OSCOTECH DPT form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH), Esa-Oke, Daily Part-Time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: OSCOTECH HND Full-Time Admission Form 2019/2020.
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Courses.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
OPTIONS (AT HND LEVEL)
i. Estate Management
i. Civil Engineering
i. Computer Science
OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time Entry Requirements.
National Diploma (ND):
- Minimum of four (4) credit passes at not more than two sittings in requisite subjects in GCE ‘O’Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB.
Higher National Diploma (HND):
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and four (4) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirement for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualify for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How to Apply for OSCOTECH Daily Part-Time.
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
3. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
4. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the College Website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.
Date for Computer-based screening exercise for all applicants will be announced later.
Applicants are free to check the provisional lists of successful applicants online with the purchase of scratch cards at a cost of One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000.00) from any of the above listed banks after the computer-based screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!