Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) is now accepting applications from indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje Local Government Area for its 2018/2019 academic session Bursary and Scholarship Awards. The deadline for submission of applications for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards is 13th June, 2021.
In line with our vowed commitment to supporting the educational pursuits of students in Tertiary Institutions who are indigenes of Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas (mandate areas), the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2018/2019 Bursary and Scholarship awards, details of which are as follows:
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards Eligibility
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognized Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2018/2019 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduate, as well as current students of the Nigerian Law School, are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which include:
Medicine & Surgery, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Engineering, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI Certificate/Diploma students and others from an institution not accredited by relevant government agencies are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of the application.
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards
Every new application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent Passport Photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- JAMB Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2018/2019 Academic Session);
- Student Identity Card.
N.B: Beneficiaries of 2017/2018 edition need not upload the above documents except their passport photographs.
DURATION OF REGISTRATION: The registration portal is opened on OSOPADEC website: https://bursary.osopadec.org/ for 21days, starting from 23rd May, 2021 to 13th June, 2021.
Apply Here Official Link
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.