Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree matriculation ceremony schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted ND1 and HND1 students.
The management of Osun State Polytechnic Iree has announced the schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session matriculation ceremony for both newly admitted ND and HND students.
OSPOLY Iree Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
This is to inform all HND 1, ND1, and NCEI Students that the Matriculation Ceremony for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold on Thursday, 20th May 2021 by 11 am at the ETF Hall.
All concerned students should please note the following;
- All duly registered HND 1, ND 1, and NCE 1 students as of Wednesday 19th May 2021 must take part in the Matriculation Ceremony
- Any HND I, ND 1, and NCE I student who fails to register and consequently does not matriculate forfeits his/her admission and studentship
- Each matriculating student should visit his her page on Portal at espoly.edu.ng and pay a mandatory fee of One Thousand naira(1,000.00) only
- After payment you should print the payment receipt for the Academic Gown and proceed to your various Faculties to collect academic gown as from Tuesday 18th May 2021
- Academic Gowns will be available for collection from the Faculty Officers on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
- All academic Gowns collected for the ceremony should be returned unfailingly to the Faculty Officers before close of work on Friday 21st May, 2021.
- Failure to return the Gown by any student shall attract a fine of N200.00 per day of default, this is also subject to upward review and further sanctions. I wish you a pleasant ceremony.