Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun (OSSCEILA) is now selling forms for admission into its Pre-NCE, NCE (Post UTME), Degree (affiliated to EKSU) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun (OSSCEILA) Pre-NCE, NCE and Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
See the list of programmes available in the image below:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
How to Apply for OSSCEILA Pre-NCE, NCE & Degree Admission
- Create an Account
- There are two types of payment:
- Payment through the Bank outlet on Etranzact platform only
- Using BankIT (An online platform available in your account that allow you to make payment with your Bank Account Number only without visiting the bank)
- If you have paid through the bank, obtain a payment receipt and Login to your account to confirm the payment first before you be allowed to fill the application form
- If you want to use the BankIT, Login to your account, then click ON BANKIT to initiate and conclude your payment, after then you will be allowed to fil the application form
- After successful login, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowlegment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Call for 07032548810 enquiry.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!