Osun Issues 7-Day Ultimatum to Private Schools to Register:
The Osun Government on Friday in Osogbo, Osun State, issued a seven-day ultimatum to private schools to register with the state’s Ministry of Education.
The schools affected include private nursery, primary and secondary schools, technical, vocational colleges, colleges of education, polytechnics and universities.
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education, Mr Lawrence Oyeniran, said in a statement that schools yet to register had up to Friday, Jan. 31 to do so.
“More than 286 private schools have refused to formally register with the State Ministry of Education, in spite of the long notice given by the state government.”
The statement said any school which failed to comply before the deadline would be dragged to court.
- House Rejects Motion to Cover WAEC/NECO/JAMB Fees
- NOUN Extends Courses and Examinations Registration Deadline
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) Pre-NCE Admission Form
- College of Nursing Sciences Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission List
It advised owners of private schools to contact the ministry for clarifications and necessary clearance.