Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates successfully admitted into the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa, that they are all expected to pay acceptance fee of N40,00O (FORTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) TO BE PAID VIA INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT PLATFORM at any Skye Bank or First Bank Branch. Note: No Account Number required.
Before you proceed, check: OSUSTECH Admission List.
How to Pay OSUSTECH Admission Acceptance Fee.
Candidates offered provisional admission into Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) are required to follow this guidelines to regularize their acceptance of this admission.
- Visit any Skye Bank or FirstBank branch. Specify you are paying for Acceptance Fee (N40,000 Forty Thousand Naira) via INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT.
- Provide your UTME Registration number when asked by the Teller.
- An e-receipt will be printed out for you immediately.
- Visit the University portal: www.osustech.edu.ng/putme2016/accept_admission and login with your JAMB Registration Number as your USERNAME and your e-receipt number as your PASSWORD.
- Fill and Submit the Acceptance/BioData Form .
- Click on PRINT LETTER on the Top-Left Corner of your screen for a copy of your Acceptance Letter .
- Regularly login for update for school fees payment and clearance procedure .
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!