Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa, have released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
OSUSTECH first admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into OSUSTECH various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check OSUSTECH Admission List.
- Go to OSUSTECH admission portal at https://putme.osustech.edu.ng/account/login.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In’ button to access your OSUSTECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ACCEPTANCE FEE ARE TO BE PAID WITHIN ONE WEEK OF ADMISSION, FAILURE TO DO SO MIGHT RESULT TO WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your OSUSTECH admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSUSTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OSUSTECH admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!