The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) formerly OSUSTECH examination commencement date for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
The management of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH) has extended the date for the commencement of the 2nd semester, 2019/2020 academic session examinations.
OSUSTECH Exam Date
The Senate of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa at its emergency meeting held on, 13 July, 2021 ratified the approval of mid-semester break and the extension of same, given by the Vice-Chancellor, on behalf of Senate. Senate, after reviewing the situation, also approved the resumption date of 26th July 2021 and a shift in the date of commencement of the 2019/2020 second semester examinations to Monday, 2 August, 2021.
Senate also directs that students be informed as follows:
- The one week shift in examination date is to enable students undergo continuous assessments and conclude necessary registrations in preparation for the second semester examinations.
- All students who have not paid up their tuition for the 2019/2020 session, including those owing for previous sessions, should pay such outstanding fees, through the online platform, before the resumption date of 26th July 2021.
- All students should collect Bursary certified receipts for all payments and collect examination passes from their level coordinators as students without passes would not be allowed into the university facilities, including examination halls
- In view of the 3 strain of the COVID-19 pandemic tagged the DELTA VARIANCE, which is said to be deadlier than the previous strains, students should be informed that all NCDC prescribed COVID-19 non-pharmaceutical prevention protocols would be enforced on all our campuses and students are to cooperate with the university authorities in that regard. Students are therefore expected to come with their face masks and alcohol-based sanitizers for personal use and keep to all COVID-19 rules with a view to guiding against the spread of the Virus in our University.
- The University Management hereby promises to continue providing the enabling environment for teaching and research and therefore solicits the cooperation of staff, students and stakeholders to round off the current session which started in January, 2020. That, the Management believed, would forestall further extensions which may come as a result of any lockdown declared by the Federal or State Governments due to the unforeseen possible spread of the pandemic.
Above information is for strict compliance