Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. OSUSTECH post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa has commenced its On-line registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL Programmes in the University for 2019/2020 Session.
Candidates should note that provisional admission would be offered on the basis of first come, first served.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility.
- • Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- • Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- • Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Recommended: List Of Courses Offered by OSUSTECH & Requirements.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form.
i. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
ii. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
iii. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
iv. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
v. The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on Tuesday, 27th August, 2019 at the University Permanent Site.
vi. Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Schedule:
- Batch A: 27th August 2019.
- Batch B: 10th October 2019.
- Batch C: Not fixed yet.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!