Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, OAUSTECH Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. OSUSTECH Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa formerly known as the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State has commenced its On-line registration for the screening exercise for admission into ALL Programmes in the University for 2020/2021 Session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Candidates should note that provisional admission would be offered on the basis of first come, first served.
OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Recommended: List Of Courses Offered by OSUSTECH & Requirements.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form
i. Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
ii. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
iii. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
iv. After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
v. Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947 08106355507, 07032270305
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!