Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH unions ( Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU), Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT) has resumed academic activities after a six-week strike.
- OAUSTECH Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUU Strike
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Labour unions in Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, on Saturday announced suspension of their six-week old strike following the assumption of duty by the new Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Sunday Ogunduyile.
The unions: The Non-Academic Staff Union, Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, and the National Association of Academic Technologists, in a joint communiqué on Saturday directed all staff to resume on Monday.
The Acting Registrar, Mr Felix Akinnusi, said that both the students and staff had fully resumed.
He said, “We have resumed fully for the first semester of 2016/2017 academic session with our 100-level students undergoing screening.
“Our old students are also doing their registration.
“Although the strike affected academic activities, we will make up for the lost time as the senate will meet to deliberate on it and new academic calendar.”