Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Nursing Program Admission 23/2024
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex (OLLHC) College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session.
- Interested in pursuing a nursing career? The College of Nursing Sciences, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex (OLLHC) in Ihiala, Anambra State, Nigeria, invites qualified candidates to apply for its Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Nursing Programme at the College of Nursing Sciences, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex Ihiala, Anambra State, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Entrance Exam/Interview
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
To be eligible, candidates are required to have a minimum of five credits, including Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, in no more than two sittings in either GCE or SSCE.
How to Apply for Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
To apply for admission to the Basic Nursing (General Nursing) programme at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Complex, candidates need to take the following steps:
- Visit the school’s website at https//nursing.ollhc.com
- Click on the “Admission >> View and study Entry Requirements carefully” link to access the entry requirements
- Select “Basic Nursing (General Nursing)” from the “Admission List” table of content and click on “Apply”
- Provide a valid email address and submit it to proceed with the payment
- Choose the preferred payment mode and click on “Pay with Card” (Note: only Visa or Mastercard activated for online banking is accepted)
- Enter the card details and follow the prompts to complete the payment. Wait until the payment is successful
- Upload a passport photograph to fill out the application form (Note: the passport should not be more than 100KB)
- Submit the completed form and print the Admission Application Acknowledgement Slip displayed upon submission. Candidates will need to bring this slip along when they come to the school for the next steps, including the Written Examination and Oral Interview.
The school may send announcements about Entrance Examination Schedules and other relevant information to the email provided by candidates. Candidates should also keep checking the school’s website for important news updates.
Application Closes – 23rd March 2023.
Entrance Examination/Interview Date: 25th March 2023.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates