The dates, time, venue and requirements for the School of Nursing, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital entrance examination and interview for the 2021 admission exercise have been announced.
The management of the School of Nursing, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala, Anambra State, has published the schedule and modalities for the 2021 entrance examination and interview.
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Entrance Exam/Interview
Date of Entrance Exam/Interview: 19 March 2021
Time: 8.00am prompt
- Candidates who are unable to attend on the above-allotted date and time MUST AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, notify the school for possible transfer of his or her name to second batch Entrance Exam Interview for November Admission
- FAILURE TO NOTIFY the school means the purchase of a new form
VENUE: School Premises
COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Original and Photocopies of your Certificates (NECO, WAEC OR NABTEB)
- Two (2) current passport photographs
- Recommendation letter from the Parish Priest or Pastor of your denomination Birth Certificate or National Population Commission Certificate, Baptismal card and
- Identification letter from LGA of Origin
- Writing Materials (Available in the school bookshop)
- Two files (one school and one office flat file) to be bought in the School Bookshop.
INTERVIEW FEE: #10,500 to be paid in any of the following banks before the date of the Entrance Exam/ Interview:
- ECO Bank Account Name School of Nursing Ihiala, Acet No. 3942019476
- First Bank: Acct Name- School of Nursing Ihiala, Acct No, 3024959431
NB: Come along with the Tell Bank printout as evidence of payment Wear your protective face mask and face shield
The candidate shall be screened for COVID-19 on arrival at the hospital main gate