The dates, time, venue and requirements for the School of Nursing, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital entrance examination and interview for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise have been announced.
The management of the School of Nursing, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala, Anambra State, has published the schedule and modalities for the 2022/2023 entrance examination and interview.
Our Lady of Lourdes School of Nursing Entrance Exam/Interview
Date of Entrance Exam/Interview: 4th March 2022
Time: 8.00am prompt
VENUE: School Premises
COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Original and photocopy of your certificate (WAEC,NECO 0R NABTEB)
- Two (2) passport photograph
- Recommendation letter from the parish priest or pastor of your denomination
- Birth certificate /national population commission certificate
- Candidates Local Government identification letter
- Baptismal card
- Writing material (pen & pencil ) obtainable from the school bookshop
- Two files (one school and one office file obtainable from the school bookshop)
INTERVIEW FEE: #10,500 to be paid in any of the following banks before the date of the Entrance Exam/ Interview:
- ECO Bank Account Name School of Nursing Ihiala, Acet No. 3942019476
- First Bank: Acct Name- School of Nursing Ihiala, Acct No, 3024959431
NB: Come along with the Teller/Bank print-out as evidence of payment for interview fee as you will writing both entrance and interview examinations the same day. Candidates are strictly required to keep to the date and time as well as observe COVID-19 protocols
- Wear your protective face mask/transparent face shield
- Candidates will be screened for COVID-19 on arrival at the hospital main gate
NB: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FROM ENTRANCE AND INTERVIEW EXAMINATIONS SHOULD ENDEAVOR TO EFFECT THEIR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE OF N20,000 FOR COLLECTION OF PROSPECTUS AND PAYMENT OF SCH0OL FEES.