The University of Oxford stands as a beacon of learning and leadership, continually striving to create substantial educational opportunities that resonate globally. In line with this ethos, the prestigious institution is proud to announce the opening of applications for the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024, a landmark initiative for African students, funded by Dr Bryant Orjiako. This scholarship is a testament to Oxford’s commitment to fostering academic and professional growth for African talent and is poised to shape future leaders who will drive development across the continent.
Table of Contents[Show]
- Scholarship Benefits: An Investment in African Potential
- Eligibility: Cultivating African Excellence
- Selection Criteria: Recognising Academic Virtuosity and Vision
- Application Process: Your Gateway to Global Leadership
- Consideration for Late Applicants
- Further Information: Embark on Your Journey at Oxford
Scholarship Benefits: An Investment in African Potential
Comprehensive Financial Support
The Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship extends beyond mere academic funding. It encompasses the full course fees and provides a generous grant for living costs, ensuring a minimum of £17,668. This substantial financial package allows scholars to immerse themselves in their studies, free from financial strain, and concentrate on achieving academic and professional excellence.
Eligibility: Cultivating African Excellence
Criteria for Consideration
- This scholarship is exclusively open to African nationals who are ordinarily resident in any of the African countries.
- Prospective scholars must be aiming to enroll in the Oxford MBA programme.
Selection Criteria: Recognising Academic Virtuosity and Vision
The Pillars of Excellence
- Academic prowess is paramount, as evident through sterling degree results, high GMAT or GRE scores, and the receipt of previous university prizes and accolades.
- A demonstrated commitment to Africa’s development is crucial, as well as a clear intention to continue contributing positively to the continent’s future.
Application Process: Your Gateway to Global Leadership
Streamlined Access to Opportunities
- The application process is refreshingly straightforward; no additional scholarship application is required.
- Candidates must ensure that their complete MBA application is submitted by the initial deadline of 5 January 2023.
Consideration for Late Applicants
- Should the scholarship remain unawarded post the initial deadline, applications from the final MBA deadline of 17 May 2024 may also be considered.
- Nonetheless, an early application is highly recommended to increase the chances of securing the scholarship.
Further Information: Embark on Your Journey at Oxford
For further details about the scholarship and how to apply, interested candidates are encouraged to visit the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship page. Here, one can find comprehensive information and guidance to navigate the application process effectively.
This scholarship initiative not only reflects Oxford’s dedication to academic excellence but also its resolve to empower individuals who are poised to make a difference in the world. Dr Bryant Orjiako’s vision through this scholarship aligns perfectly with the University of Oxford’s mission—to sculpt a future that’s rich in knowledge and leadership for Africa. If you hold the keys to potential that can shape continents, the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship could be the turning point in your academic and professional career.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.