Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan, has commenced the sale of applications forms for admission into its Post Basic Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Oyo College Of Midwifery Eleyele Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form – applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan, Post Basic Midwifery programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is an eighteen (18) months programme commencing in September 2021.
Oyo College Of Midwifery Eleyele Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
How to Apply for Oyo College Of Midwifery Eleyele Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Sale of forms will commence from Wednesday, 19th May, 2021. Online application must be completed on or before Friday, 23th July, 2021.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 2nd – Friday, 6th August, 2021
- Date of Interview: Monday, 23rd – Friday, 27th August, 2021
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note – No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website.