University of Ibadan / Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo, admission list (for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes post UTME screening test that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted.
How to Check UI / FCES Oyo Degree Admission List
Follow the links below to access the admission list:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo (FCES) in affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) undergraduate degree programmes admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.