Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan, Basic Midwifery admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into theOyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is a three year (3) programme commencing from 1st March, 2021, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as a Midwife and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Midwifery (RM).
SEE ALSO: Oyo State College Of Nursing Eleyele Ibadan Basic General Nursing Admission Form.
OYSCONME Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Midwifery Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Sale of forms starts from Thursday 12th November, 2020 online application must be completed on or before 24th January, 2021.
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Tuesday, 9th February – Friday, 12th February, 2021.
- Date of Interview: Tuesday, 23rd – Friday, 26th February, 2021.
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website.