Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic General Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Eleyele School of nursing admission form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic General Nursing programme of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
OYSCONME Basic General Nursing is a three year (3) programme commencing from 1st April, 2021, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
OYSCONME Basic General Nursing Admission Requirements
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply. He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
How To Apply Oyo State College Of Nursing Form
Interested candidates are to follow the underlisted process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the process listed above difficult to do.
Online application starts Tuesday 1st December, 2020 and must be completed on or before Friday, 5th March, 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 8th– Friday, 12th March, 2021.
- Date of Interview: Monday, 15th – Friday, 19th March, 2021.
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
For further enquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. All payment should be done via the school website.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!