Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, OYSCATECH HND part-time admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The Directorate of Part-time Programme and Preliminary Studies, Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
OYSCATECH HND Part-Time Courses
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The following programmes are available for the 2020/2021 academic session:
- Animal Health Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Animal Production Technology
- Agricultural extension & management
- Soil science
- Farm Power And Machine Technology
- Post harvesting Engineering Technology
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Home and Rural Economics
- Forestry Technology
- Computer science
OYSCATECH HND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- 5 O’level credit passes as required for National Diploma programmes
- A minimum of lower credit at National Diploma level
- 1-year post-National Diploma cognate experience
- NCE in Agricultural Science (Double major) with at least a merit pass
- NCE in Home Economics with at least a Merit pass. Candidates with a PASS at National Diploma level will require a minimum of 2 years working experience
How to Apply for OYSCATECH HND Part-Time Admission Form
Interested candidates can obtain the forms from The office of the directorate of Part-time Programme and Preliminary Studies of Oyo state college of Agriculture and Technology Igboora at the rate of Ten thousand Naira (#10,000) only for Higher National Diploma Programme.
The Applicants should have regularised his or her National Diploma admission with JAMB prior registration.
Completed Application forms and other relevant documents are to be submitted to the directorate office for processing and shortlisting of successful candidates.
Candidates seeking admission into HND programmes who graduated from other institutions are required to submit transcripts from institutions where they were awarded ND certificates.
- All Applications must be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- The directorate runs: Day part-time, lectures hold between Monday and Saturday for two academic sessions.
For more enquiries: Visit www.parttime.oyscatech.edu.ng or call 08142696062, 08164484758, 08027952664
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!