Pan-Atlantic University’s School of Management and Social Sciences (SMSS) has concluded plans to commence B.Sc Finance Programme in October 2022.
- Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Disclaimer
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
It is with great pleasure that we share the news that the School of Management and Social Sciences (SMSS) at Pan-Atlantic University will be commencing a new undergraduate programme beginning in the month of October 2022.
Pan-Atlantic University’s BSc Finance programme will provide graduates with expert knowledge of finance and investment management decision-making. Students will be able to become not only professionals but also critical thinkers capable of managing the financial resources of various types of organisations.
The programme will provide students with the skills and tools they need to make sound financial decisions, as well as basic financial knowledge.
Fill out the online application form at https://sims.pau.edu.ng. For more information, please contact the PAU Admissions Office.
Ndidi (0708 864 1465)
Joy (0816 482 0228)
Lekan (0813 555 1765)
David (0701 782 5427)