The tuition fees schedule for fresh and returning undergraduate students of the Pan-Atlantic University (PAU), Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session. See Pan-Atlantic University School Fees schedule below.
Authority of the Pan-Atlantic University, Nigeria has released the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Pan-Atlantic University School Fees
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Tuition Fees Per Student for 2020/2021 Academic Session
|YEAR I||YEAR II||YEAR III||YEAR IV|
|ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS||N 2,075,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|MASS COMMUNICATION||N 2,325,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES||N 2,375,000||Under review||Under review||Under review|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE||N 2,275,000||–||–||–|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING||N 2,550,000||–||–||–|
Fee Payment Structure:
Students who have been admitted via Direct Entry are to pay the same amount as their classmates
- An acceptance fee of ₦250,000 to be paid on admission. This non-refundable sum will form part of the first semester’s fees. This is applicable to first year students and students who have just been admitted via Direct Entry
- Tuition fee is payable in two equal instalments before the beginning of each semester.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!