Paul University, Awka, school fees schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session as released by the management of the institution.
Note: Only newly admitted candidates are required to pay the stipulated acceptance fee.
The undergraduate fees payable at Paul University are as follows:
Acceptance fee (First year students only)
|2||Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||2,000|
Tuition and other fees
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilization fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since library, laboratories and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 1012421366
Access Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 0019935560
Fees are payable in two equal installments
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!