Paul University, Awka, school fees schedule for the 2016/2017 academic session as released by the management of the institution.
Note: Only newly admitted candidates are required to pay the stipulated acceptance fee.
The undergraduate fees payable at Paul University are as follows:
Acceptance fee (First year students only)
|2||Portal Access Fee (Yearly)||2,000|
Tuition and other fees
- The University does NOT charge any other fees outside the amounts listed above.
- Faculty fees, Departmental fees, Library fees, Laboratory fees, Accreditation fees, NYSC Mobilization fees e.t.c. are currently not charged in Paul University.
- Daily transportation costs are not incurred since library, laboratories and lecture halls are within walking distance.
- Students are not forced to purchase handouts, monographs and books in Paul University; necessary books are sold in the University’s Bookshop at controlled prices.
- All fees are payable to the University through either of the under-listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 1012421366
Access Bank Plc
Name: Paul University, Awka Number: 0019935560
Fees are payable in two equal installments
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!