This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes via the 2nd batch admission list for the 2013/2014 academic session that the authorities of the institution have released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee with the procedures and requirements.
- Ramat Polytechnic Admission Form
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) HND, Diploma, Pre-HND & Pre-NCE Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Part-Time Admission Acceptance Fee
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) HND Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Part-Time Screening Result
All candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro part-time National Diploma (ND) for the 2013/2014 academic session via the second batch admission list are all required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of twenty three thousand naira (N23,000) after clearance at the Multi-Purpose Hall of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
- TWO (2) ON LINE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Three (3) Copies of SSCE, GCE/O/Level, NECO, NABTEB (Original copy must be sighted)
- Four (4) passport photographs
After the clearance at the mult-purpose hall, the acceptance fees should be paid at the bank on the polytechnic campus indicated on the clearance letter issued to you.
After payment, take the bank. Draft received to the bursary department to obtain the official receipt of the polytechnic. Thereafter. Go back to the clearing officer for your admission letter.
N.B: Please note that the DEADLINE for the payment of acceptance fee for SECOND LIST of ND Part-Time is FRIDAY, 22nd NOVEMBER, 2013