PFL Education Job Vacancy for Virtual Student Counselor …
Job Title: Virtual Student Counselor.
Job Location: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers.
- To provide effective online counselling on applications and visas to all registered students in order to get them to their study country destination.
Core Working Relationships:
- Front Desk/CRM Officers, In-House Reps, Student Counsellors, Branch Managers, Marketing/Brand Manager, General Manager
- Create digital footpath to the PFL website and PFL offices
- Ensure student awareness, registration and conversion in cities where PFL has no physical presence
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to prospective students
- Marketing and promoting PFL institutions to all student virtually
- Ensuring all prospective students register and are converted
- Provide overall excellent customer service to all students
- Send weekly details of unregistered enquirers to the unit Head for data compilation and subsequent follow up
- Guide prospective students on University and course choices available
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Manage all allocated applications and proper follow-up of the clients from walk-ins, emails, telephones, web enquiries, digital media enquiries and school visit
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Unit Manager on student status, applications, enquiries and registrations
- Provide full visa counselling guidance for registered applicants
- Processing and forwarding student applications to institutions of choice
- Inform Unit Manager of any delay regarding applications from different universities
- Ensuring all VCT registered students are logged onto the CRM with constant follow up and conversion updates to ensure real-time operations
- Handle general enquires for all PFL divisions.
- Any other task assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in online marketing – essential
- Experience of working in international education – desirable
- Direct Marketing experience – desirable
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space and the use of social media platforms – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable
- Good presentation with a professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply Before: 13th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? send your CV to: [email protected]
NB: Kindly indicate the location in the subject of the mail.