PFL Education vacancy for Virtual Student Counselor in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers » PFL Education, an international education consultancy with global presence, is recruiting for Virtual Student Counselor. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing effective online counselling on applications and visas to all registered students. The ideal candidate should possess undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential.
PFL Education Job Vacancy for Virtual Student Counselor …
Job Title: Virtual Student Counselor.
Job Location: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers.
- To provide effective online counselling on applications and visas to all registered students in order to get them to their study country destination.
Core Working Relationships:
- Front Desk/CRM Officers, In-House Reps, Student Counsellors, Branch Managers, Marketing/Brand Manager, General Manager
- Create digital footpath to the PFL website and PFL offices
- Ensure student awareness, registration and conversion in cities where PFL has no physical presence
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information to prospective students
- Marketing and promoting PFL institutions to all student virtually
- Ensuring all prospective students register and are converted
- Provide overall excellent customer service to all students
- Send weekly details of unregistered enquirers to the unit Head for data compilation and subsequent follow up
- Guide prospective students on University and course choices available
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Manage all allocated applications and proper follow-up of the clients from walk-ins, emails, telephones, web enquiries, digital media enquiries and school visit
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Unit Manager on student status, applications, enquiries and registrations
- Provide full visa counselling guidance for registered applicants
- Processing and forwarding student applications to institutions of choice
- Inform Unit Manager of any delay regarding applications from different universities
- Ensuring all VCT registered students are logged onto the CRM with constant follow up and conversion updates to ensure real-time operations
- Handle general enquires for all PFL divisions.
- Any other task assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in online marketing – essential
- Experience of working in international education – desirable
- Direct Marketing experience – desirable
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of the digital marketing space and the use of social media platforms – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable
- Good presentation with a professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply Before: 13th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Kindly indicate the location in the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!