Plateau State Polytechnic, PLAPOLY admission lists (ND, HND, ND II SPECIAL and DIPLOMA) for the 2019/2020 academic session
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) ND, HND, NDII Special, Pre-NCE, Pre-ND and Diploma programmes that the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session are out.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
PLAPOLY admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check PLAPOLY Admission List
Check your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLAPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
HND, Diploma, Pre-ND, Pre-NCE, ND II Special Candidates:
- Visit https://plapoly.revgen.ng/checkAdmissionList.
- Supply your first name / last name in the column provided to see if you’re among the admitted candidates.
Successfully admitted candidates are to create an account on the same platform where they check their admission status and also proceed with payment of admission acceptance fee.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to PLAPOLY admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!